Note: This product is xiaomi ecological chain brand product, there is no any xiaomi marks on the products, please note it.
Haylou GT1 Pro
The latest device with immersive sound and simple operation used for gaming, streaming, running. Support features including Music Play/ Pause, Call Answer/rejection, Song switch, Binaural call, Noise reduction, Voice assistant, the GT1 Pro offers clear calling and concert-like sound environment.
* BT 5.0, faster and smart than last generation chip,compatible with more devices.
* Picked up and auto-pairing/ Put back and auto-charging
* AAC coding + 7.2mm dynamic and sensitive speaker + High Fidelity Stereo
* Max. 26 hours playtime, 800mAh charging case/43mAh each earbud, four battery indicators
* Smart Siri/Google Voice Assistant mode started by double tapping.
* Fingerprint gentle touch eases you ear and mind.
* DSP high-speed digital module designed for Noise Reduction and music sound improvement.
* IPX5 sweat-proof, long-time wearing, no worries about fitness, riding, running, etc.
Gentle tap three times: Voice control
Gentle tap twice: Call answer / Hanging up
Gentle tap twice: Next song(Right earbud), Previous song(Previous song)
Power on: Long press 1-2 seconds
Power off: Long press 4-6s
1.Remove the earphones from the charging box
2.Wait for right earphone’s white light becoming flashing slowly
3.Open the phone BT and click “Haylou-GT1 Pro R” to connect
4.The white light disappear, earphone connected successfully
Brand: Xiaomi Haylou
Model: GT1 Pro
Type: TWS BT Earphones
Earphones type: Hands-free
AAC(Advanced Audio Coding）: Support
BT Version: 5.0
Transmission Distance: 10m Max.(no any obstacles)
Frequency response range: 20 - 20000Hz
Waterproof Rating: IPX5
Speaker: 7.2mm moving coil unit
Battery capacity of earphone: 43mAh
Battery capacity of charging bin: 800mAh
Max. Battery life: About 26 hours
Charging time: about 1.5h
Working Time: about 26h
Standby time: about 300h
(The actual time maybe different due to different use situation)
Features: Phone call answering, Song switch, Support music, Multiple touch, DSP noise reduction
Item size: Approx.6.20 x 4.00 x 2.72 cm / 2.44 x 1.57 x 1.07 in
Item weight: Approx.35g / 1.23oz
Package size: Approx.15.00 x 10.00 x 5.00 cm / 5.91 x 3.94 x 1.97 in
Package weight: Approx.100g / 3.53oz
Item color may show slight aberration due to different shooting light and monitor display.
1 * Haylou GT1 Pro TWS Earphones
1 * Charging Bin
1 * Data Cable
2 * Pairs of Ear Cap
Q: My new GT1 Pro cannot charge, why?
- Before use, you need to tear out the insulating protective film on the charging touching place and then charging your GT1 Pro.
- Please make sure both ends of the USB cable are securely connected.
- Turn on the headset and then turn them off. Disconnect and reconnect the USB charging cable.
Q：How Long can my Haylou GT1 Pro use?
- Used for about 26 hours at fully charge and low volume.
(Actual use time may vary due to different volume and use frequency.)
Q: How long does it take for fully charging my GT1 Pro?
- About 1.5hours to fully charging the earphone(43mAh), about 3-4hours for charge case(800mAh).
Q: Can I charge my GT1 Pro with PowerBank?
- Not suggest you use powerbank to charge GT1 Pro, because the powerbank easily powers off when charging or some other errors will come up.
Q: Why can't I use the headphones to adjust the volume or select the track on the App of mobile phone?
- The earphones not support volume adjustment, pls adjusting the volume through your phone.
- App Software settings may vary according to some functions of the App itself not depending on the phone.
Q: How do I know the battery capacity of GT1 Pro?
- 4 White lights: Full Battery
- 3 White lights: 75% Battery
- 2 White lights: 50% Battery
- 1 White light and flashing: 25% Battery
* Please charge the battery case if the earphone put into the case not auto-powering off or the red indicator not lighting on.
Q: My GT1 Pro usually auto powers off, why?
- Please note that the earphones out of the case will power off after 5 minutes if there are no any connection or operation.
Q: Why the headphones cannot pair with mobile phone?
- Please check whether your headphone is in pairing mode or reconnect mode and check whether your mobile phone Bluetooth search function is opened;
- Check your mobile device's BT menu and delete / forget the headphones, then reconnect the headphones following the instructions in the user manual.
Q: Only one of my GT1 Pro earbuds can work, why?
- Maybe your GT1 Pro connected is in the single-ear mode, please reconnect in this way: Turning on the two of earbuds manually, the white indicator fast flashing means two earbuds are connecting each other, finishing connection until the white light flashes slowly, then turn on the BT mode on your phone and pair with GT1 Pro.
Q: There is no audio signal, what can i do?
- Check if the head phones are turned off. Check if the headphone is paired. If necessary, pair the headphones with the audio source again. Check the connection of your audio source. If the volume is too low, turn up the volume.
Q: Why my smartphone can't find my BT headphones?
- Make sure your smartphone and headphones are close enough to one another when you want to connect them;
- Check the manufacturer's recommended pairing process;
- Try turning them off and on again;
- Turn off or remove any interfering devices;
- Move away from the WiFi router.
Q: How to reset GT1 Pro?
- Take the earbuds out of the case and turn off the earbuds. Pressing the multifunctional button for 15-20 seconds until the white light flashing come up twice. Then cancelling or ignore the GT1 Pro connection on your phone.